Bus company launches customer panel
FIRST Devon and Cornwall has launched a customer panel and wants bus users from North Devon to get in touch, register for the panel, and share their views about current services. Anyone over the age of 18 can join the panel, helping to shape the develop
FIRST Devon and Cornwall has launched a customer panel and wants bus users from North Devon to get in touch, register for the panel, and share their views about current services.
Anyone over the age of 18 can join the panel, helping to shape the development of new products, different services, and looking at how the company communicates with its customers.
Marc Reddy, managing director of First Devon and Cornwall, said: "We are fully committed to delivering a safe, reliable, customer-focused bus service and the development of our customer panel is part of that.
"We want to know what our customers think, what they like and want to see more of, and what they think could be improved for the benefit of others. It makes sense to get the people who use the products to review them for us, to talk with them regularly and find out what we can do to make the service even better.
You may also want to watch:
" We guarantee to listen to the ideas put forward - having a genuine two-way conversation with the people who use our services, and while it may not be possible to implement all the ideas put forward, we'll certainly do our best."
Those joining the customer panel will be able to control how involved they become. Having registered, panel members will be invited to take part in surveys, attend events or meetings, and / or provide individual feedback about products or services they have used.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 4 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 10 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
They may be asked to review product information (ie leaflets or posters) before they it is used more widely, or from time to time may be invited to special customer events or award ceremonies. As customer champions all panel members will be able to influence customer care policies and procedures.
All customer panel positions are voluntary. If you would like to get involved and register for the customer panel, email your name, address and contact details (including a daytime contact number) to email@example.com outlining why you want to get involved.
For more information about First Devon and Cornwall or the customer panel, or to view timetable or ticket information, log onto: www.firstgroup.com/devon.