Burst pipe closes main road in Braunton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Traffic is building as the main road into Braunton remains closed.
A BURST water pipe has caused traffic chaos after flooding the A361 in Braunton.
The pipe was reported to have burst outside the William’s Arms pub on the A361 at around 1.20pm.
Police have closed the road and traffic is building in the area as it approaches the school run.
South West Water was called to the scene and arrived at 2.25pm.
You may also want to watch:
Engineers are working to stem the flow and put traffic control measures in place.
The road remains closed. Check back for more information as we have it.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
Have you seen the flood? Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet them to @Northdevon24 or submit them iwitness24 by visiting http://eastnorthdevon.iwitness24.co.uk/