Breakfast gives Torrington businesses food for thought
TORRINGTON Rotary Club will be holding an inaugural business and networking breakfast meeting on October 17 and is inviting everyone who owns their own business, works from home or values networking with other businesses to go along to The Black Horse in
TORRINGTON Rotary Club will be holding an inaugural business and networking breakfast meeting on October 17 and is inviting everyone who owns their own business, works from home or values networking with other businesses to go along to The Black Horse in The Square.
The Rotary Club breakfast, from 8am to 10am will be a relaxed forum for local business people to get together and enjoy an informal morning of networking.
President John Bungay said: "Everyone will receive a warm welcome and have the opportunity to meet and network with others from the Torrington and surrounding area business community and we hope this will be the first of many breakfast meetings."
Janet Herniman, Business Engagement Manager at ND+, will be a guest speaker.
You may also want to watch:
"A good breakfast meeting can be productive and motivating and a great way for people to mingle and network. When you need the attention of busy people a breakfast meeting can be a great solution," she said.
The Big Business Breakfast will be �5 and must be booked in advance. For more information leave your contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Charles Moore on 07796 306879 or Mike Squire on 01805 622195.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 3 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes