I would like to thank the very kind gentleman who helped me when my car broke down recently on Torrington Common.
Fortunately it was not raining, but it was a very cold day.
Because of the state of the battery, instead of the window closing when I pressed the button, it opened fully! I was so cold!
This gentleman very kindly used jump leads to provide enough power to close the window. Without his help I could have caught a very severe chill as I had to wait two hours for assistance.
I should have offered to buy him a hot drink from the snack wagon, but I was so cold I wasn’t thinking clearly.
You may also want to watch:
I would like him to know that I really did appreciate his kindness.
I say thank you again, young man!
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 4 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 5 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Man dies in crash involving bicycle and car in Bideford
- 10 Rotarians have great time helping Lampard School pupils
God bless you.
Mary (name and address supplied)