I would like to thank the people who helped me today (Friday, July 20) after my van broke down near Windmill Cross, Alverdiscott.
A fireman and his wife (and their sighthounds), two builders who helped push, the nice people who lent me their phone, and Mrs Harris of Yarnscombe, for taking Emma to the garage.
As well as the lady who gave me water for the dogs.
You between you reduced what had the potential to be a catastrophe in to a mild inconvenience.
If any of you have petcare needs please contact me on 08442 448422 and I will do you the best service I can in repayment.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you again.
- 1 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 2 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 3 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 4 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened