I would like to thank the people who helped me today (Friday, July 20) after my van broke down near Windmill Cross, Alverdiscott.
A fireman and his wife (and their sighthounds), two builders who helped push, the nice people who lent me their phone, and Mrs Harris of Yarnscombe, for taking Emma to the garage.
As well as the lady who gave me water for the dogs.
You between you reduced what had the potential to be a catastrophe in to a mild inconvenience.
If any of you have petcare needs please contact me on 08442 448422 and I will do you the best service I can in repayment.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you again.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities