I would like to thank the people who helped me today (Friday, July 20) after my van broke down near Windmill Cross, Alverdiscott.
A fireman and his wife (and their sighthounds), two builders who helped push, the nice people who lent me their phone, and Mrs Harris of Yarnscombe, for taking Emma to the garage.
As well as the lady who gave me water for the dogs.
You between you reduced what had the potential to be a catastrophe in to a mild inconvenience.
If any of you have petcare needs please contact me on 08442 448422 and I will do you the best service I can in repayment.
Thank you again.
- 1 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 2 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 10 Popular character Joan dies at 92