Braunton shed thefts on the rise
Police say ‘lock it or lose it’
POLICE in Braunton are advising people in the village to secure their sheds, outbuildings and garages following an increase in thefts in the area.
As part of their efforts to keep crime down, the neighbourhood police team is asking residents to think about home security.
“Although we are still one of the safest places to live in the country, we must never become too complacent,” urges Sgt Jeff Pearce.
“Over the last couple of weeks we have had push bikes stolen from garages that have been left unlocked.
You may also want to watch:
“Please keep sheds, garages and outbuildings secure.”
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 4 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 5 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 6 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 7 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 8 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections