Braunton shed thefts on the rise
Police say ‘lock it or lose it’
POLICE in Braunton are advising people in the village to secure their sheds, outbuildings and garages following an increase in thefts in the area.
As part of their efforts to keep crime down, the neighbourhood police team is asking residents to think about home security.
“Although we are still one of the safest places to live in the country, we must never become too complacent,” urges Sgt Jeff Pearce.
“Over the last couple of weeks we have had push bikes stolen from garages that have been left unlocked.
You may also want to watch:
“Please keep sheds, garages and outbuildings secure.”
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 3 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 9 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 10 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink