Braunton Children’s Centre holds open day
- Credit: Archant
Centre run by Action for Children in South Street Evangelical Church Hall is hoping to hold one open day a term.
PARENTS in Braunton were given the opportunity to voice new ideas for Action for Children’s centre in the village.
The Braunton Children’s Centre in South Street Evangelical Church Hall open day gave parents a chance to find out how the charity used previous feedback.
There were a series of activities for children throughout the day, and the charity is planning to hold an open day every term with the next one scheduled for January.
Anne Bradley, centre lead at Braunton Children’s Centre, said: “It was wonderful to see so many local families come along to our open day event to learn more about us and share their views on the services that we run.
You may also want to watch:
“Parents told us that they needed more summer activities in Braunton for their children – so we worked in partnership with a variety of agencies to deliver a number of activities throughout the summer holidays with great success.
“We are very grateful to Caen Primary school for hosting the activities this year.”
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 7 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 8 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 9 Brian Greenslade's name scraped off plaque after sex assault trial
- 10 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
“We hope that local parents will help us develop our services so that we can provide groups and activities that continue to meet their needs.”
For more information on the centre, visit www.braunton.childrencentre.org or call 01271 865825.