Brand new cafe opens in Instow deli
- Credit: Archant
Johns of Instow has celebrated the opening of its new cafe and re-modelled shop thanks to Leader 5 funding.
A North Devon deli is celebrating opening its brand new cafe and hiring five new staff.
Johns of Instow successfuly applied for Leader 5 funding to extend into the former gallery next door and create the new cafe.
Owner Anthony Johns said it had always been a dream to open it.
He said: “The feedback we’ve had from customers is amazing, people just love it so much.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve tried to bring new ideas you can’t find anywhere else.”
The cafe offers gluten free, dairy free and vegan options too.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 Holidaycottages.co.uk celebrates launch of new office in Braunton
- 3 North Devon Tesco stores to hold extra summer Food Collection
- 4 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 7 Invitations to join this summer’s Devon Climate Assembly sent to households
- 8 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 9 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 10 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
An official launch day will be held on June 16.