Bradiford garden party was a big success
SIR - The Bradiford Garden Party Committee would like to say a big thank-you to everyone who supported us to raise money for Pathfield Special School. We raised �2,000 and we could not have done this without the help from everyone who donated a raffle pri
SIR - The Bradiford Garden Party Committee would like to say a big thank-you to everyone who supported us to raise money for Pathfield Special School.
We raised �2,000 and we could not have done this without the help from everyone who donated a raffle prize or their time.
The school will be putting the money towards the purchase of special playground equipment.
The party was a big success and we will be doing it again next year.
You may also want to watch:
A special thank-you to Bob Dawson at Western Truck Rental and Barry James at Fleet Private Hire Taxi and Parcel Delivery Service for sponsoring the fireworks which really finished off the night.
Congratulations to everyone who donated towards the gunge tank. We raised our target of �150 thanks to Darren West who stood there getting gunged for charity.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 3 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
Thanks also go to Ellie Campbell, Sam Downden, bands The Artist and Johnny Black, DJ?Will and the PA man who gave their time for charity.
We would also like to thank Cllr Jeremy Phillips, the Mayor of Barnstaple, for coming to open the event.
We are having our presentation night at The Windsor Arms on Saturday from 7.30pm when we will hand over the cheque to Pathfield Special School.
For the Garden Party Committee.