Have you seen missing North Devon border terriers?
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of dog walkers have turned out to help search for two border terriers missing from Bishops Tawton for almost a week.
Jackie and Simon Robinson have put out an urgent Facebook appeal to try and find Amy and Archie after they got out of a gate accidentally left open at their home at Horswell Farm, Codden Hill on Wednesday, March 13.
Amy is a two-year-old French bulldog-border terrier cross and Archie is a three-year-old border terrier.
Both have collars with Jackie’s name and number and both are micro-chipped and there is a reward for their return. The police have been notified.
Jackie said 10-15 dog walkers a day had been helping to comb the area to try and find the pair.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I am absolutely in awe of all the helpful information on Facebook, it’s an incredible tool when it works.
“It’s a ray of hope that there’s such kindness in North Devon, the caring and sharing is absolutely awesome.”
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
If anyone has seen Amy or Archie, please call Jackie on 07713 625190 or Simon on 07967 293450.