Have you seen missing North Devon border terriers?
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of dog walkers have turned out to help search for two border terriers missing from Bishops Tawton for almost a week.
Jackie and Simon Robinson have put out an urgent Facebook appeal to try and find Amy and Archie after they got out of a gate accidentally left open at their home at Horswell Farm, Codden Hill on Wednesday, March 13.
Amy is a two-year-old French bulldog-border terrier cross and Archie is a three-year-old border terrier.
Both have collars with Jackie’s name and number and both are micro-chipped and there is a reward for their return. The police have been notified.
Jackie said 10-15 dog walkers a day had been helping to comb the area to try and find the pair.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I am absolutely in awe of all the helpful information on Facebook, it’s an incredible tool when it works.
“It’s a ray of hope that there’s such kindness in North Devon, the caring and sharing is absolutely awesome.”
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 5 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
If anyone has seen Amy or Archie, please call Jackie on 07713 625190 or Simon on 07967 293450.