Book your place for this year’s Foodfest
Exhibitor places open for local food extravaganza.
ORGANISERS of the North Devon Foodfest are inviting local producers to book a stand for this year’s exhibition.
The event returns to Barnstaple Pannier Market for the fifth year on Sunday, October 21 and will offer more than 70 local food and drink producer stands, chef demonstrations, free tastings and live music, from 10am-4pm.
Top chef Michael Caines of Gidleigh Park will be among those in action on the live stage and FoodFest organisers North Devon+ hope to top last year’s 8,000 visitors.
Spokesperson Laura Holt said: “It’s the biggest food event in North Devon and always draws a huge crowd; exhibitor spaces get booked up extremely quickly and last year we actually had a waiting list.”
The exhibitor booking line opens on Monday, July 2. For more information, email Kristy Webbe at email@example.com or call 01237 426426.
- 1 MP Selaine backs plans for boost to workers' pensions
- 2 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 3 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 4 Why Lorna gave up working from an office to build a business around passion for surfing
- 5 Superb win on the road sets 2022 tone for Bideford
- 6 Small steps of hope for Bideford and Barnstaple
- 7 Store giants say Merry Christmas 9,000 times over
- 8 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 9 OPINION: The North Devon Hospice has come so far
- 10 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'