Book your place for this year’s Foodfest
Exhibitor places open for local food extravaganza.
ORGANISERS of the North Devon Foodfest are inviting local producers to book a stand for this year’s exhibition.
The event returns to Barnstaple Pannier Market for the fifth year on Sunday, October 21 and will offer more than 70 local food and drink producer stands, chef demonstrations, free tastings and live music, from 10am-4pm.
Top chef Michael Caines of Gidleigh Park will be among those in action on the live stage and FoodFest organisers North Devon+ hope to top last year’s 8,000 visitors.
Spokesperson Laura Holt said: “It’s the biggest food event in North Devon and always draws a huge crowd; exhibitor spaces get booked up extremely quickly and last year we actually had a waiting list.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibitor booking line opens on Monday, July 2. For more information, email Kristy Webbe at email@example.com or call 01237 426426.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment