Bond casino boost for Appledore lifeboat
SPECIAL agent 007 will be helping to raise funds for Appledore lifeboat when the local RNLI Guild holds a James Bond theme floating fun casino next month. The event takes place on Sunday, September 12, on board the MS Oldenburg, moored along Bideford Quay
SPECIAL agent 007 will be helping to raise funds for Appledore lifeboat when the local RNLI Guild holds a James Bond theme floating fun casino next month.
The event takes place on Sunday, September 12, on board the MS Oldenburg, moored along Bideford Quay.
Tickets will include a welcome drink in typical James Bond style - dry Martini, shaken not stirred - plus canap�s.
They will also include a �5,000 fun money voucher to exchange for chips to play at the gaming tables, with an option to purchase more. There will be prizes for the highest lady and gentleman winners.
You may also want to watch:
Live music will be played on the upper deck during the evening.
Ticket holders may board from 7pm and the casino opens at 7.30pm. Tickets cost �15 and will be limited. Reserve in advance from Sue Newcombe (01237) 423335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 9 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 10 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington