Boil up a pot of cash for the Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
Host a Big Brew event this ‘Fe-brew-ary’ and help pour funds into North Devon’s new chemotherapy unit.
JOIN in the Chemotherapy Appeal’s Big Brew during the next week and ferment a brimming cupful of fundraising concoctions to help it towards its target.
From Sunday (February 16) through to the following Saturday people are being invited to organise Big Brew events with their family and friends at home, in a local community hall or even take some flasks and make an outdoor event of it.
Money can be raised for the Chemotherapy Appeal by selling hot drinks, a slice of cake or other refreshments to help build the new Chemotherapy and Day Treatment Unit at North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple.
“At this time of year we need a winter warmer, and our Big Brew is a great way to meet up with friends and raise funds for the Chemotherapy Appeal at the same time,” said fundraiser Julie Whitton.
You may also want to watch:
“Don’t be put off if these dates don’t suit you, because you can take part in our Big Brew at any time you wish.”
* Why not tell us about your Big Brew event or send us a picture – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience