Boil up a pot of cash for the Chemo Appeal
- Credit: Archant
Host a Big Brew event this ‘Fe-brew-ary’ and help pour funds into North Devon’s new chemotherapy unit.
JOIN in the Chemotherapy Appeal’s Big Brew during the next week and ferment a brimming cupful of fundraising concoctions to help it towards its target.
From Sunday (February 16) through to the following Saturday people are being invited to organise Big Brew events with their family and friends at home, in a local community hall or even take some flasks and make an outdoor event of it.
Money can be raised for the Chemotherapy Appeal by selling hot drinks, a slice of cake or other refreshments to help build the new Chemotherapy and Day Treatment Unit at North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple.
“At this time of year we need a winter warmer, and our Big Brew is a great way to meet up with friends and raise funds for the Chemotherapy Appeal at the same time,” said fundraiser Julie Whitton.
You may also want to watch:
“Don’t be put off if these dates don’t suit you, because you can take part in our Big Brew at any time you wish.”
* Why not tell us about your Big Brew event or send us a picture – email email@example.com
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new