BMW set alight in suspected arson attack
Witness appeal follows early morning South Molton blaze.
POLICE in South Molton are appealing for witnesses to a suspected arson attack in the early hours of yesterday morning (Tuesday).
A silver BMW was severely damaged by the blaze outside a home in West Street, shortly after 4am.
It is thought that an accelerant was poured onto the windscreen and bonnet of the car, before being set alight.
A fire crew from the town used one hosereel to extinguish the flames.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police on the 101 number, quoting reference CS/12/166.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack