Blustery winds of up to 60mph forecast tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Met Office issues a warning and advises travel may be disrupted by the high winds.
IT could be a blustery day in North Devon tomorrow (Tues) as the Met Office issues a weather warning of wind.
The yellow warning will run from 9am until 5pm, with gusts of up to 60mph forecast for the region.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: “West to northwesterly winds will increase during Tuesday with gusts of 60 mph and as high as 70-75 mph across southern and western Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
“The public are advised to be aware of the risk of disruption to transport.”
You may also want to watch:
A warning of ice was also issued for the region tomorrow, but narrowly avoids much of the North Devon area.
If you spot any disruption caused by the weather, upload your photos to iwitness24 East and North Devon using the link in the top right of the page.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new