Blustery winds of up to 60mph forecast tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Met Office issues a warning and advises travel may be disrupted by the high winds.
IT could be a blustery day in North Devon tomorrow (Tues) as the Met Office issues a weather warning of wind.
The yellow warning will run from 9am until 5pm, with gusts of up to 60mph forecast for the region.
A spokesman for the Met Office said: “West to northwesterly winds will increase during Tuesday with gusts of 60 mph and as high as 70-75 mph across southern and western Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
“The public are advised to be aware of the risk of disruption to transport.”
You may also want to watch:
A warning of ice was also issued for the region tomorrow, but narrowly avoids much of the North Devon area.
If you spot any disruption caused by the weather, upload your photos to iwitness24 East and North Devon using the link in the top right of the page.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience