I previously wrote about the lights on the front of EWB Close.
Well, three out of the four lights are working. They’ve been lit for two weeks, I mean two weeks.
I’m fed up of using my phone to get on to Tarka, the power company and the council, so there goes half my council tax paying for duff lights and 24-hour lights.
Best for last: the grass outside the end of phase two is council land and the grass was that high and when a resident rang Tarka and the council they were told to get a couple of goats.
It was that bad some residents started to cut it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub