I previously wrote about the lights on the front of EWB Close.
Well, three out of the four lights are working. They’ve been lit for two weeks, I mean two weeks.
I’m fed up of using my phone to get on to Tarka, the power company and the council, so there goes half my council tax paying for duff lights and 24-hour lights.
Best for last: the grass outside the end of phase two is council land and the grass was that high and when a resident rang Tarka and the council they were told to get a couple of goats.
It was that bad some residents started to cut it.
- 1 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 2 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 3 Tennis ace Eric follows in Max's fund-raising footsteps
- 4 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 5 Exercise the 'chuckle muscle' with comedian Jason Manford
- 6 War hero, SWW champion and author Tony dies at 97
- 7 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?
- 10 MP Selaine Saxby: Violence against women and girls