I previously wrote about the lights on the front of EWB Close.
Well, three out of the four lights are working. They’ve been lit for two weeks, I mean two weeks.
I’m fed up of using my phone to get on to Tarka, the power company and the council, so there goes half my council tax paying for duff lights and 24-hour lights.
Best for last: the grass outside the end of phase two is council land and the grass was that high and when a resident rang Tarka and the council they were told to get a couple of goats.
It was that bad some residents started to cut it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 6 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 7 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 8 Bideford's Millbrook Dairy awarded its first star at Great Taste Awards
- 9 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 10 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's