I am delighted to share with your readers the success of North Devon Hospice’s recent Big Breakfast event.
Throughout the spring months, communities throughout North Devon rallied together to lay on delicious breakfasts for others in their town or village to enjoy, with proceeds being donated to the hospice.
It is my pleasure to report that in total, these Big Breakfast events raised an amazing £17,584.
This is a testament to the hard work and dedication of people right across the area who wanted to do something to support their local hospice.
It is exactly the kind of community spirit that makes North Devon such a unique and wonderful place. Every pound raised will help North Devon Hospice provide our specialist care and support to local patients and families.
You may also want to watch:
We care for those affected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses, but we are reliant on the ongoing support of the local community to make this happen.
In these tough economic times, this support has never been more important and we are grateful to everyone who helped to organise or attended a Big Breakfast event.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
To find out more about how you can support the vital work of North Devon Hospice, please visit www.northdevonhospice.org.uk.
North Devon Hospice