I am delighted to share with your readers the success of North Devon Hospice’s recent Big Breakfast event.
Throughout the spring months, communities throughout North Devon rallied together to lay on delicious breakfasts for others in their town or village to enjoy, with proceeds being donated to the hospice.
It is my pleasure to report that in total, these Big Breakfast events raised an amazing £17,584.
This is a testament to the hard work and dedication of people right across the area who wanted to do something to support their local hospice.
It is exactly the kind of community spirit that makes North Devon such a unique and wonderful place. Every pound raised will help North Devon Hospice provide our specialist care and support to local patients and families.
You may also want to watch:
We care for those affected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses, but we are reliant on the ongoing support of the local community to make this happen.
In these tough economic times, this support has never been more important and we are grateful to everyone who helped to organise or attended a Big Breakfast event.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
To find out more about how you can support the vital work of North Devon Hospice, please visit www.northdevonhospice.org.uk.
North Devon Hospice