I am delighted to share with your readers the success of North Devon Hospice’s recent Big Breakfast event.
Throughout the spring months, communities throughout North Devon rallied together to lay on delicious breakfasts for others in their town or village to enjoy, with proceeds being donated to the hospice.
It is my pleasure to report that in total, these Big Breakfast events raised an amazing £17,584.
This is a testament to the hard work and dedication of people right across the area who wanted to do something to support their local hospice.
It is exactly the kind of community spirit that makes North Devon such a unique and wonderful place. Every pound raised will help North Devon Hospice provide our specialist care and support to local patients and families.
We care for those affected by cancer and other life-limiting illnesses, but we are reliant on the ongoing support of the local community to make this happen.
In these tough economic times, this support has never been more important and we are grateful to everyone who helped to organise or attended a Big Breakfast event.
- 1 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 2 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 9 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 10 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?
To find out more about how you can support the vital work of North Devon Hospice, please visit www.northdevonhospice.org.uk.
North Devon Hospice