Bideford store seeks charity to help
The Original Factory Shop in Bideford is on the look out for a chosen charity for 2012.
THE Original Factory Shop in Bideford is aiming to make a difference to its community by choosing one local cause to be its chosen charity for 2012.
“The Original Factory Shop works hard at being part of local life and is always looking at ways it can put something back into the community,” he said.
“We’re asking for nominations from anyone in Bideford who needs a helping hand, whether it’s a mother and toddler group, a children’s football team or a support group of whatever kind.”
The store is looking to start working with its chosen charity partner from January 1 and staff will be running a programme of activities at the store throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to nominate their organisation needs to complete a nomination form – available from the store at 75-76 High Street in Bideford - by December 14, saying why they think that they should be The Original Factory Shop’s charity partner in Bideford.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 6 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 7 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home
- 10 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton