Bideford police appeal after series of garden ornament thefts
- Credit: Archant
Statues and ornaments taken from gardens in the Bideford, Westward Ho! and Appledore area over last fornight.
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a number of thefts of garden ornaments in the Bideford area over the last fortnight.
The first incident occurred in Bideford when a concrete bird bath with a stand design of two otters was taken from a garden between 7pm on February 12 and 9am on February 13 (crime ref: CD/14/318).
In Appledore some time between 5pm on Thursday and 5pm on Friday, a small gold and white pergola made of concrete was taken (crime ref: CD/14/376).
Between Wednesday at 1pm and Thursday at 1pm in Westward Ho! a green coloured statue of a Romeo and Juliet design was taken from a garden (crime ref: CD/14/375).
You may also want to watch:
And in Westward Ho! a black sea serpent ornament approximately three feet long was taken between Thursday at 4pm and Friday at 8am (crime ref: CD/14/374).
Police are appealing for anyone with information to come forward by calling non-emergency number 101 quoting any of the above crime references.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.