Bideford photographer launches Forces charity exhibition
A Bideford amateur photographer is staging her first ever exhibition in the town to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
Sharon Hearn’s pictures of landscapes, architecture, animals and people will be on display in the Froot Loop Caf� in Mill Street throughout this month.
Sharon has pledged to donate half of all the proceeds from any works sold during the one-off exhibition to the charity for injured service personnel. Items on offer range from large canvas mounted photographs to postcards.
The local photographer has been taking pictures for many years and says she picked up her skills from her father, who was a photographer in the Royal Air Force.
The exhibition will be open to the public during normal opening hours at the Froot Loop Caf�, 45a Mill Street.
You may also want to watch:
It was launched on Sunday and attended by a Royal Marine from RMB Chivenor. Sharon has also been invited to a tour of the camp.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 3 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 4 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 5 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 8 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 9 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 10 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton