Bideford photographer launches Forces charity exhibition
A Bideford amateur photographer is staging her first ever exhibition in the town to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
Sharon Hearn’s pictures of landscapes, architecture, animals and people will be on display in the Froot Loop Caf� in Mill Street throughout this month.
Sharon has pledged to donate half of all the proceeds from any works sold during the one-off exhibition to the charity for injured service personnel. Items on offer range from large canvas mounted photographs to postcards.
The local photographer has been taking pictures for many years and says she picked up her skills from her father, who was a photographer in the Royal Air Force.
The exhibition will be open to the public during normal opening hours at the Froot Loop Caf�, 45a Mill Street.
You may also want to watch:
It was launched on Sunday and attended by a Royal Marine from RMB Chivenor. Sharon has also been invited to a tour of the camp.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 3 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 7 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 8 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 9 Council leader calls Government 'incompetent' and warns of 'winter of discontent'
- 10 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage