Bideford photographer launches Forces charity exhibition
A Bideford amateur photographer is staging her first ever exhibition in the town to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
Sharon Hearn’s pictures of landscapes, architecture, animals and people will be on display in the Froot Loop Caf� in Mill Street throughout this month.
Sharon has pledged to donate half of all the proceeds from any works sold during the one-off exhibition to the charity for injured service personnel. Items on offer range from large canvas mounted photographs to postcards.
The local photographer has been taking pictures for many years and says she picked up her skills from her father, who was a photographer in the Royal Air Force.
The exhibition will be open to the public during normal opening hours at the Froot Loop Caf�, 45a Mill Street.
You may also want to watch:
It was launched on Sunday and attended by a Royal Marine from RMB Chivenor. Sharon has also been invited to a tour of the camp.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 6 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 7 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home