Bideford man dies in hospital - police appeal for help identifying him
- Credit: Supplied
Police have issued an appeal for help to identify a man who was found injured in the Bideford area and later died in hospital.
Devon and Cornwall Police were contacted by the ambulance service after the unknown casualty was found at a rural address on the afternoon of Wednesday, May 19.
The man was taken to hospital where he died on Thursday, May 20.
His death is not being treated as suspicious at this time and police are working to confirm his identity.
The late man is described as a white male, aged in his 40s or 50s, 5ft 7in tall, of average build, with grey facial hair and short, scruffy brown/grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information which could help identify him is asked to call police on 101, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting log 508 of 19/05/2021.
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 6 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 9 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning