Bideford M&Co helps raise money to fight cancer
The staff and customers of Bideford’s M&Co store have been fundraising to support Cancer Research UK
Staff and customers at M&Co in Bideford have helped the high street retailer raise �850,000 for Cancer Research UK.
Since the company began fundraising for the cancer charity in 2008, the store on Bideford High Street has raised �133.
The money was raised through a variety of fundraising activities including the retailer offering vouchers to spend in store in return for the donation of unwanted clothes.
Staff in stores across the country also took place in the Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life, fashion shows, sponsored walks and even skydives.
You may also want to watch:
Andy McGeoch, Director of Marketing and Business Development at M&Co said: “Employees throughout the company, both in our stores and head office, have championed our fundraising and made a real difference to the amount we raised. I’d also like to thank our customers in the local community for getting involved and helping us in our efforts.”
- 1 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 2 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety