Bideford M&Co helps raise money to fight cancer
The staff and customers of Bideford’s M&Co store have been fundraising to support Cancer Research UK
Staff and customers at M&Co in Bideford have helped the high street retailer raise �850,000 for Cancer Research UK.
Since the company began fundraising for the cancer charity in 2008, the store on Bideford High Street has raised �133.
The money was raised through a variety of fundraising activities including the retailer offering vouchers to spend in store in return for the donation of unwanted clothes.
Staff in stores across the country also took place in the Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life, fashion shows, sponsored walks and even skydives.
You may also want to watch:
Andy McGeoch, Director of Marketing and Business Development at M&Co said: “Employees throughout the company, both in our stores and head office, have championed our fundraising and made a real difference to the amount we raised. I’d also like to thank our customers in the local community for getting involved and helping us in our efforts.”
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 4 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 5 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 6 5-year-old Emily signs up to Appledore RNLI Mayday Mile Event
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 10 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses