Bideford hosts festive Frost Fayre
- Credit: Archant
Mill Street will present torch-lit carols for all and a craft and gift market on December 14.
BIDEFORD will be alive with festive cheer tomorrow (Saturday) as local businesses host a Frost Fayre.
From 3pm – 8pm there will a gift and craft market outside the Baptist Church in Mill Street, with pipe band playing at 3pm.
At 5pm there will be a mass carol sing-a-long with people invited to bring lanterns, torches or battery candles inside a lantern.
Carol sheets will be provided and singers are welcome to bring along an instrument.
You may also want to watch:
After the carols there will be a charity auction held by the RSPCA shop in Mill Street with more than 100 lots.
Lavington Church will be open until late for its Tree Festival, and the Pannier Market will also be open throughout the day.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
Shops in the area will be giving out goodies including mulled wine and mince pies, and there will be face painting, glitter tattoos and more.
For more information visit the Businesses of Bideford Facebook page.