Bideford farmers' market on the move
BIDEFORD Quay s popular Farmers Market will be re-located to the Old Bridge end of the quay on Saturday because of the Bideford Regatta. The Farmers Market, held fortnightly throughout the summer, is once again hosting a Torridge District Council Chefs
BIDEFORD Quay's popular Farmers' Market will be re-located to the Old Bridge end of the quay on Saturday because of the Bideford Regatta.
The Farmers' Market, held fortnightly throughout the summer, is once again hosting a Torridge District Council Chefs' Corner event.
Chefs' Corner, starting at noon, provides cookery demonstrations with local chefs using fresh ingredients to give visitorsnew ideas on healthy eating.
The project is already drawing out some of the talented chefs working in the district and giving them celebrity status.
You may also want to watch:
The final Bideford Quay Farmers' Market will be held on September 26 back in its usual place.
For more information on Chefs' Corner please contact Torridge's Food and Safety Team on 01237 428809, email firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look on our website www.torridge.gov.uk/chefs
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 5 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 6 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 Selaine Saxby's Henry to compete for Westminster Dog of the Year
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 Christine Stephenson found safe and well