Bideford farmers' market on the move
BIDEFORD Quay s popular Farmers Market will be re-located to the Old Bridge end of the quay on Saturday because of the Bideford Regatta. The Farmers Market, held fortnightly throughout the summer, is once again hosting a Torridge District Council Chefs
BIDEFORD Quay's popular Farmers' Market will be re-located to the Old Bridge end of the quay on Saturday because of the Bideford Regatta.
The Farmers' Market, held fortnightly throughout the summer, is once again hosting a Torridge District Council Chefs' Corner event.
Chefs' Corner, starting at noon, provides cookery demonstrations with local chefs using fresh ingredients to give visitorsnew ideas on healthy eating.
The project is already drawing out some of the talented chefs working in the district and giving them celebrity status.
You may also want to watch:
The final Bideford Quay Farmers' Market will be held on September 26 back in its usual place.
For more information on Chefs' Corner please contact Torridge's Food and Safety Team on 01237 428809, email email@example.com or have a look on our website www.torridge.gov.uk/chefs
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 7 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer