Bideford farmers' market on the move
BIDEFORD Quay s popular Farmers Market will be re-located to the Old Bridge end of the quay on Saturday because of the Bideford Regatta. The Farmers Market, held fortnightly throughout the summer, is once again hosting a Torridge District Council Chefs
BIDEFORD Quay's popular Farmers' Market will be re-located to the Old Bridge end of the quay on Saturday because of the Bideford Regatta.
The Farmers' Market, held fortnightly throughout the summer, is once again hosting a Torridge District Council Chefs' Corner event.
Chefs' Corner, starting at noon, provides cookery demonstrations with local chefs using fresh ingredients to give visitorsnew ideas on healthy eating.
The project is already drawing out some of the talented chefs working in the district and giving them celebrity status.
You may also want to watch:
The final Bideford Quay Farmers' Market will be held on September 26 back in its usual place.
For more information on Chefs' Corner please contact Torridge's Food and Safety Team on 01237 428809, email firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look on our website www.torridge.gov.uk/chefs
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land