Bideford charity disco for children's ward and baby unit
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children s Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital. There will also be a special collection
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children's Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital.
There will also be a special collection for Chivenor search and rescue, in recognition for the swift response which saw Bideford assault victim Steven Cloak conveyed so quickly to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The evening begins at 6pm with a children's disco plus competitions and prizes until 7.30pm.
Then Phat Dog's Neil Inch and Dean Kersey, who are organising the event, will be attempting an hour long sponsored dance, with all welcome to join in if they wish.
You may also want to watch:
Then from 9pm until midnight there is an adult disco with the Phat Dog decks playing any and all requests.
Entry is �3 on the door for adults and �1.50 for children.
- 1 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 2 Schizophrenic mugger sent to mental unit after Barnstaple robbery
- 3 Search for missing Ilfracombe woman Hannah Peacock continues
- 4 Crooked party leader with ties to Bideford was a serial conman
- 5 The boy in the tent Max Woosey receives prestigious award
- 6 Old Tannery in South Molton to be turned into new homes
- 7 Drug driver banned after crashing during chase through North Devon
- 8 Mercy for man who took part in Bideford Quay affray
- 9 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 10 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple