Bideford charity disco for children's ward and baby unit
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children s Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital. There will also be a special collection
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children's Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital.
There will also be a special collection for Chivenor search and rescue, in recognition for the swift response which saw Bideford assault victim Steven Cloak conveyed so quickly to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The evening begins at 6pm with a children's disco plus competitions and prizes until 7.30pm.
Then Phat Dog's Neil Inch and Dean Kersey, who are organising the event, will be attempting an hour long sponsored dance, with all welcome to join in if they wish.
You may also want to watch:
Then from 9pm until midnight there is an adult disco with the Phat Dog decks playing any and all requests.
Entry is �3 on the door for adults and �1.50 for children.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton