Bideford charity disco for children's ward and baby unit
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children s Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital. There will also be a special collection
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children's Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital.
There will also be a special collection for Chivenor search and rescue, in recognition for the swift response which saw Bideford assault victim Steven Cloak conveyed so quickly to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The evening begins at 6pm with a children's disco plus competitions and prizes until 7.30pm.
Then Phat Dog's Neil Inch and Dean Kersey, who are organising the event, will be attempting an hour long sponsored dance, with all welcome to join in if they wish.
You may also want to watch:
Then from 9pm until midnight there is an adult disco with the Phat Dog decks playing any and all requests.
Entry is �3 on the door for adults and �1.50 for children.
- 1 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 4 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 5 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch