Bideford charity disco for children's ward and baby unit
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children s Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital. There will also be a special collection
THE Phat Dog Disco crew will be staging a charity night at the Robins Nest in Bideford on Saturday to raise money for the Caroline Thorpe Children's Ward and Special Care Baby Unit at North Devon District Hospital.
There will also be a special collection for Chivenor search and rescue, in recognition for the swift response which saw Bideford assault victim Steven Cloak conveyed so quickly to Derriford Hospital in Plymouth.
The evening begins at 6pm with a children's disco plus competitions and prizes until 7.30pm.
Then Phat Dog's Neil Inch and Dean Kersey, who are organising the event, will be attempting an hour long sponsored dance, with all welcome to join in if they wish.
You may also want to watch:
Then from 9pm until midnight there is an adult disco with the Phat Dog decks playing any and all requests.
Entry is �3 on the door for adults and �1.50 for children.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 3 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 6 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 7 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 8 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 9 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 10 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash