Bideford Carnival Queen is chosen
- Credit: Archant
Entry forms are now open for the carnival, which will run on September 7 with the theme of ‘History from Around the World’.
BIDEFORD’S Carnival Queen has been chosen ahead of the big event which will take places on September 7.
Bideford College student Devon Butterworth, 16, will be this year’s queen, escorted by attendants Emily Glover, 14, and Jasmin Short, 12.
The Fairy Queen has been chosen as seven-year-old Evie Taylor, with 10-year-old Erin Parker as flower girl.
The theme for this year’s carnival is ‘History from Around the World’, with entry forms available from Morrisons customer service desk or Radfords Newsagents on the Quay.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Bideford Carnival secretary Adrian Nelmes 01805 625878 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 10 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash