Bideford Carnival Queen is chosen
- Credit: Archant
Entry forms are now open for the carnival, which will run on September 7 with the theme of ‘History from Around the World’.
BIDEFORD’S Carnival Queen has been chosen ahead of the big event which will take places on September 7.
Bideford College student Devon Butterworth, 16, will be this year’s queen, escorted by attendants Emily Glover, 14, and Jasmin Short, 12.
The Fairy Queen has been chosen as seven-year-old Evie Taylor, with 10-year-old Erin Parker as flower girl.
The theme for this year’s carnival is ‘History from Around the World’, with entry forms available from Morrisons customer service desk or Radfords Newsagents on the Quay.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Bideford Carnival secretary Adrian Nelmes 01805 625878 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience