Better bus links for people in Northam and Westward Ho!
THE Stagecoach South West is set to extend its popular service 21 into Northam and Westward Ho! later this month. The improved service will start on Monday, July 20 and will operate up to every 15 minutes, covering Barnstaple, Bickington, Fremington, Inst
THE Stagecoach South West is set to extend its popular service 21 into Northam and Westward Ho! later this month.
The improved service will start on Monday, July 20 and will operate up to every 15 minutes, covering Barnstaple, Bickington, Fremington, Instow, East-the-Water, Bideford, Northam and Westward Ho!
A new timetable will also be introduced which will see additional evening journeys.
Richard Stevens, Stagecoach South West operations director said: "I am excited by this new route extension which will allow the residents of Westward Ho! and Northam to join the tens of thousands of other passengers that already enjoy the benefits of excellent value for money and customer service that our 21 service offers."
You may also want to watch:
Other improvements set to take place across North Devon include minor timetable changes on services 8/8A/8E to improve reliability and a minor route change on service 10A to serve Sunset Heights and service 10 will serve Bickton Street.
The changes that take place are based on Stagecoach's own monitoring and on customer feedback, which is designed to boost efficiency and performance across Stagecoach's network. They are part of the bus operator's programme of continuous improvement, which assesses all services at regular intervals.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 8 Meet former Children's Laureate Michael Morpurgo in Barnstaple
- 9 Barnstaple Waterstones to host first event since March 2020
- 10 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
For information on these service changes, contact Stagecoach on 01271 32 90 89, or download leaflets and new timetables from www.stagecoachbus.com/southwest