Best of the festival
The annual North Devon Performing Arts Festival has drawn to a close.
Once again we have been richly entertained by local talent of all ages and abilities with music, song, speech, dance and drama.
Congratulations to all those who took part, and particularly to the professional adjudicators and all those behind the scenes who made the festival possible.
All is not lost if you missed the competition as many of the best of the performances will be showcased at a gala concert on Saturday, March 2, at 6.30pm in the Kingsley School Theatre, Bideford.
Tickets are only £6 for adults and £3 for children/concessions and I can assure you that you will not regret attending.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A361 Link Road closed after three vehicle crash
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 5 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 6 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 7 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel