Best of the festival
The annual North Devon Performing Arts Festival has drawn to a close.
Once again we have been richly entertained by local talent of all ages and abilities with music, song, speech, dance and drama.
Congratulations to all those who took part, and particularly to the professional adjudicators and all those behind the scenes who made the festival possible.
All is not lost if you missed the competition as many of the best of the performances will be showcased at a gala concert on Saturday, March 2, at 6.30pm in the Kingsley School Theatre, Bideford.
Tickets are only £6 for adults and £3 for children/concessions and I can assure you that you will not regret attending.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple
- 8 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 9 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 10 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed