Beauty salon opens for business
- Credit: Archant
Salon cuts the red ribbon at opening ceremony last night, ready for business to start tomorrow.
A NEW beauty salon is open for business in Barnstaple after cutting the red ribbon last night (Thurs).
Charley’s Angels Nails and Beauty has set up shop in Paiges Lane offering a variety of treatments.
Shop owner Charley Klein has been running the mobile business for three years but decided to find a permanent home.
She said: “The opportunity for the shop just came up and I grabbed it – it’s very exciting to see it all done now.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve got two treatment rooms, a tanning booth and two nail bars and are open from Tuesday to Sunday.”
At the launch party Charley thanked her friends, family and customers for their help in getting the shop ready for the official start of business tomorrow (Sat).
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer