Beauty Outlet brings a touch of glamour to Affinity Devon
- Credit: Affinity Devon
Up to 18 new jobs are set to be created at Affinity Devon, as the shopping centre announces Beauty Outlet has move into a large unit next to Clarks, under new ownership.
This new store represents an investment of £250,000, and occupies a floor space of 3000sq ft.
Beauty Outlet opened its doors on May 13, the opening event included exclusive discounts and offers.
Beauty Outlet stocks products from well-known brands, such as Ardell, Revlon, L’Oreal, Rimmel, Max Factor, Clarins, OPI, W7, Real Techniques, NYX, Bondi Sands and Barry M.
Beauty Outlet is the fastest growing beauty retailer in the UK, with a current network of 23 stores.
You may also want to watch:
Beauty Outlet caters for all ages and the team are trained in offering tailored advice for personal needs. Beauty Outlet focuses on catering for customers’ entire beauty needs with a range of compelling products at affordable prices.
Roger Surgay, Beauty Outlet director, said: “We are delighted to be setting up shop at our brand-new location at Affinity Devon and, ultimately, increasing our footprint in the South Country. Our vision is to deliver the widest choice of beauty products available at the most competitive prices. We're relevant, fast moving and have an acute awareness of trend.
- 1 Heavy traffic in Barnstaple after crash involving car and pedestrian
- 2 UPDATE: Two people airlifted to hospital after A361 Link Road crash
- 3 Torrington school switches to remote learning after Covid cases
- 4 Rescue dog finally finds forever home after more than 200 days
- 5 Farmer who caused lamb ‘unnecessary suffering’ given two year ban
- 6 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 7 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 8 A39 Atlantic Highway near new school 'safe' after no collisions in two years
- 9 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 10 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
“Beauty Outlet is the fastest growing beauty retailer in the UK. Our vision is simple: to deliver the widest choice of beauty products available at the most competitive prices. We're relevant, fast moving and have an acute awareness of trend.
“We have had great success in similar retail schemes across the UK and look forward to working closely with the team here in Affinity to build our brand presence.”
Nicola Cann, Marketing and Retail Liaison Manager at Affinity Devon said: “Beauty Outlet has always been a customer favourite, so the news that Beauty Outlet was upgrading to a more enhanced store was met with excitement on our social channels.
“The shop fit looks incredible and we can’t wait for our loyal customers to experience the new store.”