Beauty in the beast
- Credit: Archant
I’m sending you a picture of a roe deer fawn, about two days old, taken in the wild, not in a “rescue centre”.
After a lot of searching and hours of walking in long grass, I found it.
No larger than my boot, I thought it might be of interest to your readers and “Your North Devon” page.
It was taken with a compact camera.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 2 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 3 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 4 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 8 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened