Be tough on hooligans
SIR - It s really disgusting to think coach drivers will soon ignore coming to Bideford if the vandals continue to ransack their coaches. What s wrong with these hooligans? It s not little things they destroy, but big things such as the coaches. Some of t
SIR - It's really disgusting to think coach drivers will soon ignore coming to Bideford if the vandals continue to ransack their coaches.
What's wrong with these hooligans? It's not little things they destroy, but big things such as the coaches.
Some of the coaches are really beautiful inside and our visitors enjoy riding in them.
The only punishment for these vandals is to lock them up. Make them suffer. Don't wait on with a cooked breakfast when they are locked up. Treat them like the pigs they are. Throw slices of bread at them, but don't bother giving them any hot meals or letting them have hot baths or any other kind of comforts.
You may also want to watch:
Let the lot of them go without any kind of luxury, even to the point of making them drink water, not nice cups of tea.
What sort of homes must they come from? No decent people want them near. If they'll drive our visitors away, they are past doing anything useful.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 3 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 5 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
The police and courts will have to get tough with these hooligans - not a soft, gentle bit of treatment. They'll never learn if their sentences are just being locked up for a night in a warm cell.
I wish I were a judge. They would soon find me as someone who would frighten the lives out of them.
It makes me so angry to think people can bring up such hooligans.
Pauline Manley (Mrs), Barnstaple.