Be tough on hooligans
SIR - It s really disgusting to think coach drivers will soon ignore coming to Bideford if the vandals continue to ransack their coaches. What s wrong with these hooligans? It s not little things they destroy, but big things such as the coaches. Some of t
SIR - It's really disgusting to think coach drivers will soon ignore coming to Bideford if the vandals continue to ransack their coaches.
What's wrong with these hooligans? It's not little things they destroy, but big things such as the coaches.
Some of the coaches are really beautiful inside and our visitors enjoy riding in them.
The only punishment for these vandals is to lock them up. Make them suffer. Don't wait on with a cooked breakfast when they are locked up. Treat them like the pigs they are. Throw slices of bread at them, but don't bother giving them any hot meals or letting them have hot baths or any other kind of comforts.
You may also want to watch:
Let the lot of them go without any kind of luxury, even to the point of making them drink water, not nice cups of tea.
What sort of homes must they come from? No decent people want them near. If they'll drive our visitors away, they are past doing anything useful.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 7 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
The police and courts will have to get tough with these hooligans - not a soft, gentle bit of treatment. They'll never learn if their sentences are just being locked up for a night in a warm cell.
I wish I were a judge. They would soon find me as someone who would frighten the lives out of them.
It makes me so angry to think people can bring up such hooligans.
Pauline Manley (Mrs), Barnstaple.