Be proud of hospital
- Credit: Archant
Recently, while on holiday in your beautiful county, my wife was taken ill with what proved to be gallstones.
As a result of this she was subsequently admitted to the North Devon District Hospital where she received the most caring, and professional, treatment from the staff of A&E and King Edward V Ward.
On the basis of what was, admittedly, a short stay, I feel the good people of North Devon should be very proud of their hospital and the hard working staff.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 9 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail