Be proud of hospital
- Credit: Archant
Recently, while on holiday in your beautiful county, my wife was taken ill with what proved to be gallstones.
As a result of this she was subsequently admitted to the North Devon District Hospital where she received the most caring, and professional, treatment from the staff of A&E and King Edward V Ward.
On the basis of what was, admittedly, a short stay, I feel the good people of North Devon should be very proud of their hospital and the hard working staff.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 8 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience