BBC cameraman shares wildlife adventures
An award-winning cameraman will be sharing his experiences filming wildlife in extreme conditions.
A BBC cameraman will be offering an audience the chance to glimpse some extraordinary footage of animals in the wildest places on earth.
Doug Allan, whose work has seen his name in television credits such as Blue Planet, Ocean Giants and Frozen Planet, will also be sharing stories of what it’s like to work with celebrities such as Sir David Attenborough and Ewan McGregor.
An award-winning cameraman, Doug will be sharing insights into his extreme adventures and wildlife encounters on March 6 at The Plough.
There will also be an opportunity to ask Doug questions on his wildlife experiences and purchase his forthcoming book, Freeze Frame.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will start at 7.30pm, tickets are available for �15 from the Box Office on 01805 624624.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'