BBC cameraman shares wildlife adventures
An award-winning cameraman will be sharing his experiences filming wildlife in extreme conditions.
A BBC cameraman will be offering an audience the chance to glimpse some extraordinary footage of animals in the wildest places on earth.
Doug Allan, whose work has seen his name in television credits such as Blue Planet, Ocean Giants and Frozen Planet, will also be sharing stories of what it’s like to work with celebrities such as Sir David Attenborough and Ewan McGregor.
An award-winning cameraman, Doug will be sharing insights into his extreme adventures and wildlife encounters on March 6 at The Plough.
There will also be an opportunity to ask Doug questions on his wildlife experiences and purchase his forthcoming book, Freeze Frame.
You may also want to watch:
The evening will start at 7.30pm, tickets are available for �15 from the Box Office on 01805 624624.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 5 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 8 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 9 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 10 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386