Barnstaple wellness centre celebrates opening
A North Devon nurse has celebrated the opening of her own wellness centre in Barnstaple.
Pollyclinics in Mill Road brings together a range of therapies, classes and natural healthcare treatments under one roof.
It is the brainchild of Polly Dowden, a Registered State Nurse since 2003, who believes conventional and natural healthcare can complement each other.
Therapies and sessions at Pollyclinics include kinesiology, yoga, massage, aromatherapy, plus nutritional and health advice.
“All my experience as a nurse is the foundation for what we are doing now, but helping people in a different way,” said Polly, who grew up in North Devon.
You may also want to watch:
“Integrated is the key thing for us, acknowledging that we have to have healthcare but there’s definitely things here that can ease the burdens on the NHS.” Visit pollyclinics.com for more information.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Thieves steal £3,500 of fragrances from Barnstaple department store
- 3 North Devon men to swim the English Channel and back again
- 4 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 5 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 6 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 7 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 8 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 9 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 10 Barnstaple firm develops new anti-Covid alloy to replace stainless steel