Barnstaple supermarket workers shed uniforms for cheeky charity calender
- Credit: Archant
Sainsbury’s staff pose for special after-hours photoshoot.
BARNSTAPLE supermarket workers have been going wild in the aisles during a special after-hours photoshoot for a new charity calendar.
Staff at Sainsbury’s shed their uniforms to be pictured in a series of cheeky shots for the 2014 calendar, being sold in aid of the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Those who dared to bare were joined by representatives from the charity’s North and West Devon support group, the Roundswell store’s chosen charity for the year.
Photographer Andy Casey volunteered his time to carefully orchestrate the tasteful shoot in a number of store departments, including the produce aisle, bakery and check-outs.
You may also want to watch:
“It was great fun and everyone was really keen and up for it,” said Andy.
“It was tastefully done and it was nice to be able to volunteer my time for such a great cause,” he added.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 3 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 4 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 5 Barnstaple Pannier Market support return of Barnstaple In Bloom
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 8 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
The calendars are set to be printed in-store and should be available to buy from the middle of this month, priced £3.99. All proceeds will go to the charity.
Barnstaple store manager Stuart Kinghorn said: “We had a great response from colleagues and others from the charity who volunteered to take part.
“We hope the exposure and support is going to be massively beneficial to our chosen charity of the year.”