Barnstaple shoppers asked to have their say on town
SHOPPERS and visitors to Barnstaple are being asked to have their say on how they would like to see the town improved. Barnstaple Town Centre Management (TCM) wants to hear what people like and dislike about the town centre, and what would encourage them
SHOPPERS and visitors to Barnstaple are being asked to have their say on how they would like to see the town improved.
Barnstaple Town Centre Management (TCM) wants to hear what people like and dislike about the town centre, and what would encourage them to use the town more frequently.
A survey is available on-line at www.bidbarnstaple.co.uk/shoppersurvey and takes just a couple of minutes to complete. Participants will be entered into a prize draw where four lucky people will each win a gift bag containing �25 of Boots Health and Beauty products.
The views will form part of a wider project to introduce a Business Improvement District (BID) scheme in the town. A number of businesses currently overseeing the proposals are keen to understand what their customers think of the town.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Conibear, of the TCM, who is co-ordinating the development of the BID proposal said: "We have been talking to businesses over the last few months on how they would like to see the town centre improved, but we also recognise it is of utmost importance to have the views of our customers and visitors as well.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 3 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 4 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 5 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 6 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 7 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 8 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 9 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner