Barnstaple shoppers asked to have their say on town
SHOPPERS and visitors to Barnstaple are being asked to have their say on how they would like to see the town improved. Barnstaple Town Centre Management (TCM) wants to hear what people like and dislike about the town centre, and what would encourage them
SHOPPERS and visitors to Barnstaple are being asked to have their say on how they would like to see the town improved.
Barnstaple Town Centre Management (TCM) wants to hear what people like and dislike about the town centre, and what would encourage them to use the town more frequently.
A survey is available on-line at www.bidbarnstaple.co.uk/shoppersurvey and takes just a couple of minutes to complete. Participants will be entered into a prize draw where four lucky people will each win a gift bag containing �25 of Boots Health and Beauty products.
The views will form part of a wider project to introduce a Business Improvement District (BID) scheme in the town. A number of businesses currently overseeing the proposals are keen to understand what their customers think of the town.
Andrew Conibear, of the TCM, who is co-ordinating the development of the BID proposal said: "We have been talking to businesses over the last few months on how they would like to see the town centre improved, but we also recognise it is of utmost importance to have the views of our customers and visitors as well.
- 1 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
- 2 North Devon’s Christmas Farmers Markets back at The Big Sheep for 2021
- 3 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 North Devon Rugby Ramble returns for 2022
- 6 Children's Hospice South West opens new shop in Barnstaple
- 7 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 8 Sons remember Exmoor legend at Light Up a Life
- 9 Council to ask government to lower uniform costs for 'people struggling financially'
- 10 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation