Get set for Barnstaple Round Table Fireworks 2019
- Credit: Archant
The annual Barnstaple Fireworks display is almost ready for lift off on Sunday, November 3.
The display hosted by Barnstaple Round Table will once again take place at Barnstaple Rugby Club in Mill Road and gates open at 5.30pm, with the display starting at 7pm.
Organisers have promised this year's display from The Two Tiger fireworks display team again will prove to be another showstopper, with the theme of the Moon landings.
Barnstaple Round Table chairman Paul Fryer said: "Each year we raise money for local worthwhile charities in the Barnstaple and surrounding areas and each year that need gets greater.
"We have on average around 2,000 people in attendance at the display and I would like to thank both Barnstaple Rugby Club, The Two Tiger fireworks display team and Round Table members in Barnstaple, Bideford and Ilfracombe in helping to make the event the success it is."
You may also want to watch:
Last year the display raised more than £5,000 for local charities and tickets for the event can be pre-booked by visiting the Barnstaple Round Table Facebook page.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes