Barnstaple police dog and handler reach regional finals
BARNSTAPLE police dog Vinnie and his handler PC Lee Adamson have won through to the regional finals after a top performance in the Devon and Cornwall Force s annual trials. In a tight competition PC Graham Attwood and his dog Dutch of Plympton received ju
BARNSTAPLE police dog Vinnie and his handler PC Lee Adamson have won through to the regional finals after a top performance in the Devon and Cornwall Force's annual trials.
In a tight competition PC Graham Attwood and his dog Dutch of Plympton received just one more point than PC Adamson and Vinnie in the Force competition.
Both pairs now go through to the regional finals in Gwent.
PC Adamson only became a dog handler a year ago and this was the first time he and Vinnie had taken part in the trials.
You may also want to watch:
The trials were judged by PC Graham Shaw of the Metropolitan Police Dog Training Establishment at Keston, who said he was impressed with the high standard of the dogs and the professionalism of the handlers
- 1 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 2 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 7 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment