Barnstaple police dog and handler reach regional finals
BARNSTAPLE police dog Vinnie and his handler PC Lee Adamson have won through to the regional finals after a top performance in the Devon and Cornwall Force s annual trials. In a tight competition PC Graham Attwood and his dog Dutch of Plympton received ju
BARNSTAPLE police dog Vinnie and his handler PC Lee Adamson have won through to the regional finals after a top performance in the Devon and Cornwall Force's annual trials.
In a tight competition PC Graham Attwood and his dog Dutch of Plympton received just one more point than PC Adamson and Vinnie in the Force competition.
Both pairs now go through to the regional finals in Gwent.
PC Adamson only became a dog handler a year ago and this was the first time he and Vinnie had taken part in the trials.
You may also want to watch:
The trials were judged by PC Graham Shaw of the Metropolitan Police Dog Training Establishment at Keston, who said he was impressed with the high standard of the dogs and the professionalism of the handlers
- 1 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 2 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 7 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 8 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate