Two injured in stabbing outside Barnstaple McDonald’s
- Credit: Archant
A suspect is being hunted by police after a stabbing outside Barnstaple’s Whiddon Valley McDonald’s Restaurant.
Police and an ambulance were called to the restaurant car park at around 2.15am on Sunday, October 6 after reports of an altercation.
A man in his 40s from Hampshire had been stabbed in the arm - his injuries described as serious but not life-threatening - and another man in his 20s from Barnstaple received a superficial arm wound.
There was an incident inside the restaurant an hour or so earlier, when criminal damage was caused, and police believe the incidents are linked.
The suspect is still at large and police are appealing for witnesses and would also like to hear from anyone who was in the area from around midnight.
Anyone with any information that could help is asked to email email@example.com, quoting crime reference CR/090373/19.
You may also want to watch:
You can also give information anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 2 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 3 Nightwalk returns for 2021 with brand-new venue
- 4 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 5 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 6 HubHop - New shopping app for independent shops in North Devon
- 7 Financial support for survivors of domestic violence in North Devon
- 8 Torridge councillors meet at AGM and re-elect councillor Ken James as Leader
- 9 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 10 Fresh funds to continue rough sleeper support in North Devon