Barnstaple golden girls
RACHEL Higgs and Kerry Whitefield of Golds Hair Salon in Barnstaple are running the London Marathon in April to raise funds for the Calvert Trust on Exmoor. Rumour has it that they will be running the marathon in the gold catsuits pictured alongside ! T
RACHEL Higgs and Kerry Whitefield of Golds Hair Salon in Barnstaple are running the London Marathon in April to raise funds for the Calvert Trust on Exmoor.
Rumour has it that they will be running the marathon in the gold catsuits pictured alongside !
The girls recently visited the Exmoor Centre and were impressed with the range of activities that are available for visitors there.
They have set themselves an ambitious target of �10,000 to raise. The funds would be used to purchase much needed equipment and provide bursaries for disabled people.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to sponsor the girls, they will soon have their own webpage on Virgin Money Giving or you can visit them in the salon or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calvert Trust Exmoor is an outdoor activity centre predominantly for people with disabilities. Its specially adapted facilities aim to challenge disability through outdoor adventure and enable people of all ages and with all types of disability to benefit.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 3 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 9 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple