Barnstaple business seminar will be really useful
BUSINESS advisers and chartered accountants Simpkins Edwards are holding a seminar in Barnstaple aimed at helping owner managers, substantial unincorporated businesses and anyone looking to start a company. The Really Useful Business Seminar will feature
BUSINESS advisers and chartered accountants Simpkins Edwards are holding a seminar in Barnstaple aimed at helping owner managers, substantial unincorporated businesses and anyone looking to start a company.
The Really Useful Business Seminar will feature Simpkins Edwards partners Adrian Hemmings and Jean Paul Quertier discussing how to make the most Barnstaple of your tax adviser and protecting assets while growing cash.
A legal perspective on protecting business interests will be given by Bill Pope of Seldons Solicitors.
Adrian Hemmings said: "There is undoubtedly increasing confidence in the market and as businesses start to look at growth, it is important that they are armed with really useful information on which to base their decision-making,
You may also want to watch:
"From past experience, these informal sessions are very lively spurring much debate."
The 'Really Useful Business Seminar" takes place at The Park Hotel, Barnstaple, on Wednesday, October 14. The seminar, which is free of charge, takes place between 6.30-8.30pm and will be followed by light refreshments.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 3 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 4 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 5 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 6 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 7 Roger McGough unveiled as Plough Poetry Prize judge
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
For more information and to make a reservation contact Sharon Roberts on 01392 211233 or SRoberts@simpkinsedwards.co.uk