Barnstaple business seminar will be really useful
BUSINESS advisers and chartered accountants Simpkins Edwards are holding a seminar in Barnstaple aimed at helping owner managers, substantial unincorporated businesses and anyone looking to start a company. The Really Useful Business Seminar will feature
BUSINESS advisers and chartered accountants Simpkins Edwards are holding a seminar in Barnstaple aimed at helping owner managers, substantial unincorporated businesses and anyone looking to start a company.
The Really Useful Business Seminar will feature Simpkins Edwards partners Adrian Hemmings and Jean Paul Quertier discussing how to make the most Barnstaple of your tax adviser and protecting assets while growing cash.
A legal perspective on protecting business interests will be given by Bill Pope of Seldons Solicitors.
Adrian Hemmings said: "There is undoubtedly increasing confidence in the market and as businesses start to look at growth, it is important that they are armed with really useful information on which to base their decision-making,
"From past experience, these informal sessions are very lively spurring much debate."
The 'Really Useful Business Seminar" takes place at The Park Hotel, Barnstaple, on Wednesday, October 14. The seminar, which is free of charge, takes place between 6.30-8.30pm and will be followed by light refreshments.
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 3 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 7 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 8 Bideford beat top side Truro in challenging conditions
- 9 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 10 OPINION: Give back this festive season at the Wave Project Christmas markets
For more information and to make a reservation contact Sharon Roberts on 01392 211233 or SRoberts@simpkinsedwards.co.uk