Barnstaple bridal shop's silent auction
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime. Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia. Own
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime.
Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia.
Owner Kim Mason is inviting people to place a bid by going into the shop and filling in a bidding slip, or by visiting the website www.dressestoimpress.co.uk and bidding online, before Saturday, August 21.
The package includes a designer wedding worth around �750; a bridal bouquet and two bridesmaids posies from Four Leaf Clover Florists worth �175; luxury car hire from Celebration Cars worth approx �350; �250 of wedding stationary from Impress Stationery; a photography package worth �700 from photographer Andy Casey; and a wedding cake.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the auction will go towards Anjali House in the city of Siem Reap, where Kim's daughter Claire will spend four weeks working next month.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 5 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 6 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 9 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman