Barnstaple bridal shop's silent auction
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime. Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia. Own
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime.
Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia.
Owner Kim Mason is inviting people to place a bid by going into the shop and filling in a bidding slip, or by visiting the website www.dressestoimpress.co.uk and bidding online, before Saturday, August 21.
The package includes a designer wedding worth around �750; a bridal bouquet and two bridesmaids posies from Four Leaf Clover Florists worth �175; luxury car hire from Celebration Cars worth approx �350; �250 of wedding stationary from Impress Stationery; a photography package worth �700 from photographer Andy Casey; and a wedding cake.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the auction will go towards Anjali House in the city of Siem Reap, where Kim's daughter Claire will spend four weeks working next month.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 10 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice