Barnstaple bridal shop's silent auction
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime. Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia. Own
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime.
Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia.
Owner Kim Mason is inviting people to place a bid by going into the shop and filling in a bidding slip, or by visiting the website www.dressestoimpress.co.uk and bidding online, before Saturday, August 21.
The package includes a designer wedding worth around �750; a bridal bouquet and two bridesmaids posies from Four Leaf Clover Florists worth �175; luxury car hire from Celebration Cars worth approx �350; �250 of wedding stationary from Impress Stationery; a photography package worth �700 from photographer Andy Casey; and a wedding cake.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the auction will go towards Anjali House in the city of Siem Reap, where Kim's daughter Claire will spend four weeks working next month.
- 1 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 2 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 3 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 4 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 5 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 6 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 7 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 8 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal