Barnstaple bridal shop's silent auction
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime. Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia. Own
A BARNSTAPLE bridal shop is offering couples-to-be the dream chance to bid for the wedding package of a lifetime.
Dresses to Impress, in Cross Street, is holding a silent charity auction in aid of a special project to help street children in Cambodia.
Owner Kim Mason is inviting people to place a bid by going into the shop and filling in a bidding slip, or by visiting the website www.dressestoimpress.co.uk and bidding online, before Saturday, August 21.
The package includes a designer wedding worth around �750; a bridal bouquet and two bridesmaids posies from Four Leaf Clover Florists worth �175; luxury car hire from Celebration Cars worth approx �350; �250 of wedding stationary from Impress Stationery; a photography package worth �700 from photographer Andy Casey; and a wedding cake.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the auction will go towards Anjali House in the city of Siem Reap, where Kim's daughter Claire will spend four weeks working next month.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 3 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 4 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 5 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 6 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 7 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 8 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 9 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 10 Legg Power in ChemoHero fundraising