Barnstaple beer festival to raise money for Rugby Club floodlights
- Credit: Getty Images/Hemera
Beer festival will see music, barbecue and beer follow rugby matchers in Barnstaple on Saturday.
Barnstaple Rugby Club is holding its first-ever beer festival on Saturday.
Visitors will be treated to a selection of 20 ales and ciders with two live bands playing after the final whistle of the first team game. In addition, there will be a barbecue to soak up the beer and a bouncy castle to keep the little ones entertained.
The day starts with the third team kicking off against Bideford at 12.30pm, before the first team play their last game of the season against Redingensians at 2.30pm.
After the rugby, Croyde music legends Novocaine will get the party started before Barely Legal take to the stage.
You may also want to watch:
The family-friendly event is being held to raise funds to replace the ground’s floodlights.
- 1 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 2 Search for missing Ilfracombe woman Hannah Peacock continues
- 3 Schizophrenic mugger sent to mental unit after Barnstaple robbery
- 4 Crooked party leader with ties to Bideford was a serial conman
- 5 The boy in the tent Max Woosey receives prestigious award
- 6 Drug driver banned after crashing during chase through North Devon
- 7 Old Tannery in South Molton to be turned into new homes
- 8 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 9 Egg-ceptional packaging design from autistic Petroc student Brooke
- 10 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company