Barefoot bride wedding fair at Woolacombe
- Credit: Archant
Brides and grooms-to-be can get inspiration for the ‘perfect beach chic’ wedding on Sunday.
BRIDES and grooms-to-be can find a host of wedding suppliers at the Barefoot Bride wedding fair on Sunday.
The event at Woolacombe Bay Hotel will run from 11am until 3pm and provide inspiration for a ‘perfect beach chic’ wedding day.
Tracy Edwards, of organisers Blue Fizz Events, said: “The fair will incorporate music, entertainment, refreshments, hair and make-up demonstrations, taster spa treatments for visitors to the show.
“With the vintage theme still highly fashionable, there will also be a classic vintage inspired collection of exhibitors along with more contemporary suppliers for the modern bride.”
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free with goody bags including a copy of the brand new Wedding Factor Magazine.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Teams needed for Appledore RNLI Boat Pull
- 9 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 10 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal