I was pleased to see someone had written about skateboarding in Jubilee Square (Gazette, June 20).
I found the same trying to cross this area last Saturday; there were at least five of them and others just lounging on the chairs.
They had no intention of stopping what they were doing even though I wasn’t the only person trying to walk by.
They already have a skateboard area at Bank End which, no doubt, cost a considerable sum to erect.
So come on: ban them now, before someone gets hurt.
You may also want to watch:
(I am not a killjoy).
Mrs J Lane
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack