Baby Willow makes New Year’s Day arrival
- Credit: Archant
Fremington family celebrate 2013 with beautiful new baby.
WHAT a difference a couple of days make – in some cases it can mean a whole year!
Mum and dad Luke and Beau Isaac were expecting their new baby to make an appearance on December 30 but Willow Rae had her sights set on a New Year’s Day arrival.
Willow Rae, who shares her middle name with her great-grandfather Ray Penfold, was the first baby to be born at North Devon District Hospital in 2013, and the only baby born there on New Year’s Day.
Baby sister to two-and-three-quarter-old Louie Anton, Willow was born a healthy 7lb 8oz at 3.16pm.
You may also want to watch:
The couple had celebrated New Year at home in Fremington with family and friends before mum Beau felt her first contractions at around 8am on New Year’s Day.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 9 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses