Baby Willow makes New Year’s Day arrival
- Credit: Archant
Fremington family celebrate 2013 with beautiful new baby.
WHAT a difference a couple of days make – in some cases it can mean a whole year!
Mum and dad Luke and Beau Isaac were expecting their new baby to make an appearance on December 30 but Willow Rae had her sights set on a New Year’s Day arrival.
Willow Rae, who shares her middle name with her great-grandfather Ray Penfold, was the first baby to be born at North Devon District Hospital in 2013, and the only baby born there on New Year’s Day.
Baby sister to two-and-three-quarter-old Louie Anton, Willow was born a healthy 7lb 8oz at 3.16pm.
The couple had celebrated New Year at home in Fremington with family and friends before mum Beau felt her first contractions at around 8am on New Year’s Day.
- 1 Unique seaside wedding venue to put £1m into Combe Martin economy
- 2 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
- 3 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 4 Holsworthy link mental health centre looks set to close permanently
- 5 New recycled plastic tables installed at Victoria Park
- 6 Council forms group to tackle North Devon housing crisis
- 7 RGB's North Devon branches helping others this Christmas
- 8 Loud music man fined after breaching official order
- 9 Heddon Valley crowned top of winter walks table
- 10 North Devon MP encourages community to go 'one step greener'