Autumn walking festival for Exmoor and North Devon
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21. Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21.
Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
The four-day festival has been created by popular request following the success of the nine-day walking festival in early May.
There are eight guided walks each day to choose from. These include half-day walks through to full day hikesThe North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, celebrating its 50th anniversary, offers a good choice of walks in this coastal strip.
You may also want to watch:
Exmoor offers the more challenging walks and North Devon countryside gives the walker some pleasant rolling country strolls.
To view and book onto the walks, visit the festival website, or call Ilfracombe Tourist Information Centre (TIC) on (01271) 863001.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 4 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 5 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 6 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 7 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 8 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 9 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 10 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
The website is the only medium by which to see this festivals walks, so visit the site before calling the TIC, should you prefer to book by phone.