Autumn walking festival for Exmoor and North Devon
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21. Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21.
Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
The four-day festival has been created by popular request following the success of the nine-day walking festival in early May.
There are eight guided walks each day to choose from. These include half-day walks through to full day hikesThe North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, celebrating its 50th anniversary, offers a good choice of walks in this coastal strip.
You may also want to watch:
Exmoor offers the more challenging walks and North Devon countryside gives the walker some pleasant rolling country strolls.
To view and book onto the walks, visit the festival website, or call Ilfracombe Tourist Information Centre (TIC) on (01271) 863001.
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 6 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 7 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 8 Meet former Children's Laureate Michael Morpurgo in Barnstaple
- 9 Barnstaple Waterstones to host first event since March 2020
- 10 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
The website is the only medium by which to see this festivals walks, so visit the site before calling the TIC, should you prefer to book by phone.