Autumn walking festival for Exmoor and North Devon
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21. Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21.
Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
The four-day festival has been created by popular request following the success of the nine-day walking festival in early May.
There are eight guided walks each day to choose from. These include half-day walks through to full day hikesThe North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, celebrating its 50th anniversary, offers a good choice of walks in this coastal strip.
You may also want to watch:
Exmoor offers the more challenging walks and North Devon countryside gives the walker some pleasant rolling country strolls.
To view and book onto the walks, visit the festival website, or call Ilfracombe Tourist Information Centre (TIC) on (01271) 863001.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 4 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 10 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
The website is the only medium by which to see this festivals walks, so visit the site before calling the TIC, should you prefer to book by phone.