Autumn walking festival for Exmoor and North Devon
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21. Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
A new autumn walking festival covering Exmoor and North Devon is being held from Friday, September 18 until Monday, September 21.
Details can be found at www.walkingexmoor.co.uk
The four-day festival has been created by popular request following the success of the nine-day walking festival in early May.
There are eight guided walks each day to choose from. These include half-day walks through to full day hikesThe North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, celebrating its 50th anniversary, offers a good choice of walks in this coastal strip.
You may also want to watch:
Exmoor offers the more challenging walks and North Devon countryside gives the walker some pleasant rolling country strolls.
To view and book onto the walks, visit the festival website, or call Ilfracombe Tourist Information Centre (TIC) on (01271) 863001.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
The website is the only medium by which to see this festivals walks, so visit the site before calling the TIC, should you prefer to book by phone.