Assault victims asked to come forward
Police are trying to trace two victims of unprovoked assaults in Bideford over the weekend.
POLICE are appealing for two men who were assaulted in Bideford last weekend in Jubilee Square to come forward.
The two separate offences occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning at 12.07am in Bridge Street and at 1.10am outside the HSBC Bank on the Quay.
Both were unprovoked attacks and police have been unable to identify the two men who were attacked.
Police attended the incidents and arrested a 20-year-old, a 21-year-old and a 22-year-old on suspicion of affray.
You may also want to watch:
The three men have been released on bail until October 31.
Anyone with information is asked to please call 101 quoting reference CD/12/1815.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 3 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 4 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 5 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 6 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 7 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year