Assault victims asked to come forward
Police are trying to trace two victims of unprovoked assaults in Bideford over the weekend.
POLICE are appealing for two men who were assaulted in Bideford last weekend in Jubilee Square to come forward.
The two separate offences occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning at 12.07am in Bridge Street and at 1.10am outside the HSBC Bank on the Quay.
Both were unprovoked attacks and police have been unable to identify the two men who were attacked.
Police attended the incidents and arrested a 20-year-old, a 21-year-old and a 22-year-old on suspicion of affray.
You may also want to watch:
The three men have been released on bail until October 31.
Anyone with information is asked to please call 101 quoting reference CD/12/1815.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 7 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
- 8 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Man left with 'life changing' injuries after assault in Barnstaple