Asian elephant adopted for super slimmers who lost a ton
SUPER slimmers in Braunton have lost a over a ton in weight - that s the equivalent of more than four baby elephants! To celebrate, their consultant , Tracey Harman, has adopted them an Asian elephant to remind the successful slimmers of their amazing ac
SUPER slimmers in Braunton have lost a over a ton in weight - that's the equivalent of more than four baby elephants!
To celebrate, their consultant , Tracey Harman, has adopted them an Asian elephant to remind the successful slimmers of their amazing achievement.
All together the members of the Braunton Slimming World group are now 178 stones lighter than they were when Tracey Harman took it over just 10 months ago.
The members, who attend the group every week, follow Slimming World's Food Optimising eating plan created by the organisation's team of expert nutritionists, which encourages them to fill up on satisfying foods such as pasta, rice, potatoes, lean meat and fish, pulses and fruit and veg.
You may also want to watch:
Aimee Finlay has lost two stones 7lbs in nine months to drop from a size 16 to a size 10 in time for 2010!
She says: "Filling up on lots of satisfying foods means you're never hungry so I've never felt as though I was on a diet. Before I joined Slimming World I thought losing weight meant going to the gym and counting calories. But now I know it's about making healthier choices.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
- 5 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 6 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 9 Covid-19: Follow the spirit of lockdown says police chief
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman
"Reaching this milestone as a group just proves the huge change that we've all made to our lives, some people who've lost big amounts of weight have probably even saved their lives.