Asian elephant adopted for super slimmers who lost a ton
SUPER slimmers in Braunton have lost a over a ton in weight - that s the equivalent of more than four baby elephants! To celebrate, their consultant , Tracey Harman, has adopted them an Asian elephant to remind the successful slimmers of their amazing ac
SUPER slimmers in Braunton have lost a over a ton in weight - that's the equivalent of more than four baby elephants!
To celebrate, their consultant , Tracey Harman, has adopted them an Asian elephant to remind the successful slimmers of their amazing achievement.
All together the members of the Braunton Slimming World group are now 178 stones lighter than they were when Tracey Harman took it over just 10 months ago.
The members, who attend the group every week, follow Slimming World's Food Optimising eating plan created by the organisation's team of expert nutritionists, which encourages them to fill up on satisfying foods such as pasta, rice, potatoes, lean meat and fish, pulses and fruit and veg.
You may also want to watch:
Aimee Finlay has lost two stones 7lbs in nine months to drop from a size 16 to a size 10 in time for 2010!
She says: "Filling up on lots of satisfying foods means you're never hungry so I've never felt as though I was on a diet. Before I joined Slimming World I thought losing weight meant going to the gym and counting calories. But now I know it's about making healthier choices.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Team to lead community-focussed Gazette into new era
"Reaching this milestone as a group just proves the huge change that we've all made to our lives, some people who've lost big amounts of weight have probably even saved their lives.